Supplying your own Print Ready Artwork
If you already have your artwork in print ready format and just require printing, please check the instructions below to ensure you supply the correct files in the right format.
Once you have placed your order you will be sent a link with details on how to upload your artwork.
File formats accepted
- Press Ready PDF files
Supplying finished files
- Most of our products require a 2mm bleed over the finished size, but please refer to the specification templates below file for each type of product for exact measurements.
- All fonts to be turned into paths or curves.
- All colours must be CMYK or Grayscale (no RGB, PMS, Pantone or Spot colours)
- Transparency effects must be flattened
- Overprints should be set correctly for desired result
- All colour profiles should be removed
- All bitmap images must be min. 300dpi and CMYK.
- Reversed type (light type on dark background) should be a minimum of 7pt.
- Please supply all files separately as we prefer to do our own imposing. PDF's should be individual files and not multi-page documents.
- Borders and type are within safe zone as variations may occur when trimming
- Registration marks, keylines, dielines and other non-printing items should be removed.
- No crop registration marks required, however if crop marks are required please ensure they are positioned outside bleed.
How to prepare your artwork
The files below show the dimensions, bleed and safe area for each product. They are not artwork templates, but a good guide. Some products do have templates - see further down the page.
Click on the links to download files.
- Business Cards
- Letterheads and With Compliments Slips
- Flat Flyers (these apply for all flyers and brochures but also see below for brochure folding options)
- Notepads and Deskpads
- Magazines / Booklets
- Presentation Folders: Single Gussett or Double Gussett
- Christmas Cards - DL Landscape or DL Portrait
- Calendars - DL Fridge Calendars or DL Desk Tent Calendar (we can do wiro bound tent and wall calendars too)
- Free Standing Banners - Pull Up Retractable Banners & Rolla Banner Displays - 850mm
Brochure Folding Options
Click on the links below for specific artwork setup and folding guides in mm
We do supply InDesign templates for the following products.
- Presentation Folders - Single Gussett or Double Gussett (eps files zipped)
- Christmas Cards - DL Landscape or DL Portrait (InDesign file zipped - 4.54 MB)
- Calendars - DL Fridge Calendar (2.32 MB) or DL Desk Tent Calendar (InDesign file zipped - 6.71 MB)
- Calendar - Wall / A4 Booklet (InDesign file 260 MB) - contact us for the template
Please note the above Christmas Card and Calendar Template folders may contain high resolution images, which may take some time to download.
- If you are supplying your own artwork and need us to make any alterations, please allow $80/hr for edits. If you only need something minor we may not charge but please ask us first.
- Most of our products are printed on eco friendly stock.
- We guarantee your complete satisfaction, 100% money back.
Delivery Time Frame
Printing and delivery time frames vary depending on your location and the type of product ordered, but most items can be delivered within 4-5 days. Magazines can approx. 10 days. If you have a specific deadline please contact us to see if we can meet the timeframe.
We offer free delivery Australia wide.
Payment is required in full prior to design and printing.