Design & Printing of Flat Flyers, Leaflets & Folded Brochures
We can design and print full colour matt or gloss flat flyers and folded brochures. We offer fast, reliable high quality full colour CMYK offset printing services at very competitive prices. We use state of the art A1 Ryobi presses, chemical free processing and soy based inks. Our paper is high quality, eco-friendly paper sourced from sustainable forestry.
We also offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our products and delivery is free Australia wide.
If you are supplying your own print ready files please refer to our artwork specs.
Design and Printing Prices
- DL flyers
- A6 flyers
- A5 flyers
- A4 flyers
- A3 - flyers / posters
- For A2 & A1 posters - refer to posters section here
Design prices for flat flyers - $220 - $300
Some of our DL and A4 flyers above can be printed with fast delivery - with 24hr turnaround time.
- DL brochures - 4 panels
- DL brochures - 6 panels
- DL brochures - 8 panels
- A5 brochures - 4 panels
- A4 brochures - 4 panels
- A4 brochures - 6 panels
- A4 brochures - 8 panels
Design prices for folded brochures:
4 panels = $410
6 panels = $425
8 panels = $430
If you email us a a brief and more information we will quote on the design and the prices may come in cheaper.
Note: If you are supplying your own artwork and need us to make any alterations, please allow $80/hr for edits. If you only need something minor we may not charge but please ask us first.
Paper Sizes & Folding Options
NOTE: As standard we use Standard Roll Fold and Zig Zag Fold. Double Gate Fold can be supplied, but please contact us for a quotation.
File formats accepted
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Vector based EPS files
- min. 300 dpi CMYK TIFF files (600-800 dpi preferred)
- min. 300 dpi CMYK EPS files (600-800 dpi preferred)
- Press Ready PDF files
Supplying finished files
- Flyers and brochures require a 2mm bleed over the finished size. Also refer to the specification templates below file for each type of product for exact measurements.
- All fonts to be turned into paths or curves.
- All colours must be CMYK or Grayscale (no RGB, PMS, Pantone or Spot colours)
- Transparency effects must be flattened
- Overprints should be set correctly for desired result
- All colour profiles should be removed
- All bitmap images must be min. 300dpi and CMYK.
- Reversed type (light type on dark background) should be a minimum of 7pt.
- Please supply all files separately as we prefer to do our own imposing. PDF's should be individual files and not multi-page documents.
- Borders and type are within safe zone as variations may occur when trimming
- Registration marks, keylines, dielines and other non-printing items should be removed.
- No crop registration marks required, however if crop marks are required please ensure they are positioned outside bleed.
How to prepare your artwork
The files below show the dimensions, bleed and safe area for each product. They are not artwork templates, but a good guide. Click on the links to view files.
Flat Flyers (these specs apply for all flyers and brochures but also see below for brochure folding options below)
Brochure Folding Options
Click on the links below for specific artwork setup and folding guides in mm.
Delivery Time Frame
Printing and delivery time frames vary depending on your location and the type of card stock but most orders are delivered with 3-7 days. To see delivery times for each type of card stock simply click on the more info buttons above.
We offer free delivery Australia wide.
Payment is required in full prior to design and printing.
Click here to view our environmental printing policy.