We design and print Christmas Cards. Christmas Cards are DL size, printed 4 colour process, 2 sides (inside & outside). We offer fast, reliable high quality full colour CMYK offset printing services at very competitive prices.
We use state of the art A1 Ryobi presses, chemical free processing and soy based inks. Our paper is high quality, eco-friendly paper sourced from sustainable forestry.
There are 4 options when ordering Christmas Cards:-
- Choose one of our free Christmas Card template designs and just pay for the printing; or
Choose a Christmas Card template or Christmas photo from the one of the free and cheap stock photo libraries listed here:
All Christmas Card photos $1 / Xmas card photos from $1 upwards / various priced card templates / free Xmas card templates / istock are a bit more expensive.
- Upload your own artwork / design and we'll print your Christmas cards (refer to artwork specs and template below); or
- We can design a unique Christmas Card for you for $180.
Personalised Christmas Cards
- Logo (if required) can be printed on the front or back of the card in colour.
- Your own personalised message goes on the inside
- DL Envelopes are NOT included.
Delivery Time Frame
Printing and delivery time frames vary depending on your location and the type of card stock but most orders are delivered with 5 business days from approval of proof.
We offer free delivery Australia wide to most areas.
Payment is required in full prior to design and printing.
If you already have your artwork in print ready format and just require printing, please check the instructions below to ensure you supply the correct files in the right format.
Once you have placed your order you will be sent a link with details on how to upload your artwork.
File formats accepted
- Press Ready PDF files
Supplying finished files
- Please refer to the links below for the finished size, dimensions, bleed area for each type of product for exact measurements.
- All fonts to be turned into paths or curves.
- All colours must be CMYK or Grayscale (no RGB, PMS, Pantone or Spot colours)
- Transparency effects must be flattened
- Overprints should be set correctly for desired result
- All colour profiles should be removed
- All bitmap images must be min. 300dpi and CMYK.
- Reversed type (light type on dark background) should be a minimum of 7pt.
- Please supply all files separately as we prefer to do our own imposing. PDF's should be individual files and not multi-page documents.
- Borders and type are within safe zone as variations may occur when trimming
- Registration marks, keylines, dielines and other non-printing items should be removed.
- No crop registration marks required, however if crop marks are required please ensure they are positioned outside bleed.
How to prepare your artwork
Click on the links below to view the dimensions, bleed and safe area for each product.
If you would like to use an InDesign template click on the links below.
Please note the above Christmas Card Template folders may contain high resolution images, which may take some time to download.