Stationery - Letterheads and With Comps
We design and print letterheads and with compliments slips. We offer fast, reliable high quality full colour CMYK offset printing services at very competitive prices.
We use state of the art A1 Ryobi presses, chemical free processing and soy based inks. Our paper is high quality, eco-friendly paper sourced from sustainable forestry.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our products and delivery is free Australia wide.
If you are supplying your own artwork please refer to the artwork specs below.
Design & Printing
Design prices for stationery:
With Compliments Slips - $80
Click here to see our design portfolio.
Delivery Time Frame
Printing and delivery time frames vary depending on your location but most orders are delivered with 3-5 days.
We offer free delivery Australia wide.
Payment is required in full prior to design and printing.
If you already have your artwork in print ready format and just require printing, please check the instructions below to ensure you supply the correct files in the right format.
Once you have placed your order you will be sent a link with details on how to upload your artwork.
File formats accepted
- Press Ready PDF files
Supplying finished files
- This product requires a 3mm bleed over the finished size,
- Refer here for full size specifications.
- All fonts to be turned into paths or curves.
- All colours must be CMYK or Grayscale (no RGB, PMS, Pantone or Spot colours)
- Transparency effects must be flattened
- Overprints should be set correctly for desired result
- All colour profiles should be removed
- All bitmap images must be min. 300dpi and CMYK.
- Reversed type (light type on dark background) should be a minimum of 7pt.
- Please supply all files separately as we prefer to do our own imposing. PDF's should be individual files and not multi-page documents.
- Borders and type are within safe zone as variations may occur when trimming
- Registration marks, keylines, dielines and other non-printing items should be removed.
- No crop registration marks required, however if crop marks are required please ensure they are positioned outside bleed.
How to prepare your artwork
Click here to view our environmental printing policy.