Logo Design Terms and Conditions
We offer a FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE* if you are not satisfied with your logo design.
Our full logo design process is below (steps 1-10). These steps must have been carried out BEFORE you are eligible for a full refund.
- First you must complete our logo design questionnaire on our website, and supply as much information about your requirements before we commence.
- Full payment must also be made after completing the questionnaire, and before work commences.
- Once we have this information we will begin to produce the number of logo concepts you have chosen.
- Once the design concepts are complete they will be sent to you by email as .jpg files.
- Now you have your opportunity to provide your feedback about the logo concepts. For example you might like the fonts used in one concept, and/or the colours used in another concept and you may not like one of the concepts at all. You should send us your comments by email and can then continue to modify the logo concepts as per your feedback.
- Once we have received your feedback we will modify the designs according to your comments provided.
- Then we will send back the revisions to you for further comments. This process could continue until the revisions are complete.
- It doesn't usually take too long to achieve the client's desired end result and then the final logo is sent to you for final approval.
- ONLY at this stage, if a client is still not happy with the FINAL logo design after ongoing feedback and modifications, then we will give a full refund (note - you must email us within 7 days of receipt of the final logo, with full details of why you require a refund.)
- If you are happy with your logo and do not require a refund, once logo is approved we send you the final version in a range of formats on a CD.
*NOTE: There is a $50 administration fee for all refunds.
How the money refund will be transferred:
If you have paid using your credit card - the money will be transferred back to your credit card account.
If you have paid using a cheque or direct deposit, your refund will be made to you via direct deposit.
All the rights of the final logo design Web and Print Design has designed for a specific client belong to the client once the logo has been paid for in full. Web and Print Design does not file a trademark application with respect to the logos designed for its client. The client is free to register a trademark on the logo design.
Web and Print Design's refund policy does not affect your consumer or statuary rights in Australia.