The membership manager is a sophisticated, yet user-friendly tool that allows you to manage your memberships through your website.
To function correctly, this tool needs to operate in conjunction with the database marketing tool.
- The system allows you to have many member types. Examples of member types may include normal members, sponsors or gold members
- For each member type, you can specify the information that you want to store on them
- You can also specify the period the membership goes for before they are required to renew their membership
- You can specify the cost for the above period for a membership type
- Members can easily signup online by filling in the membership form for that member type
- If needed, members can pay when they sign-up. Current payment methods include Verisign, Paypal, Netregistry, Stratapay and offline payments
- If the member has paid, the system will email them a confirmation receipt and a tax invoice, which you will also receive a copy of
Because the members details are stored within the email database, you can immediately start sending them marketing materials, such as:
- New client welcome letters
- Event invitations and reminders
- Update details form
- Information on the 'Members Only' areas of your website (which you can create by password protecting parts of the website and giving members their own username and password)
- General marketing materials, such as newsletters
Based on the membership period that you have chosen, renewals can be automatically managed through the system.
- Members will automatically receive alerts to renew their memberships
- Once they click on the renew member link, they can confirm their details and make payment
The membership manager allows you to manage all aspects of your membership program in one streamlined system. This reduces your internal administration time and costs and also makes the system simpler for members.