Design & Printing of Post Cards
We design and print traditional A6 postcards in a range of different stock finishes. We can also design and print DL, A5 and A4 promo cards BUT these are printed on thick paper stock whereas the post cards are printed on thick artboard. If you are looking for thick paper stocks, please refer to our flyers/brochures section here.
If you are supplying your own artwork please refer to our artwork specs below.
We offer fast, reliable high quality full colour CMYK offset printing services at cheap prices. We use state of the art A1 Ryobi presses, chemical free processing and soy based inks.
We also offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our products and delivery is free Australia wide.
Celloglaze Laminated Post Cards
- Gloss Cello - A high gloss cello laminate finish which is shiny.
- Matt Cello - A matt cello laminate finish with a nice silk feel to the touch.
Design and Printing
Design prices for postcards: $200
Generally postcards are double sided but if you only require one side or basic design please send us a brief and we will quote on the design and the prices may come in cheaper.
Delivery Time Frame
Printing and delivery time frames vary depending on your location but most orders are delivered with 3-5 days.
We offer free delivery Australia wide.
Payment is required in full prior to design and printing.
If you already have your artwork in print ready format and just require printing, please check the instructions below to ensure you supply the correct files in the right format.
Once you have placed your order you will be sent a link with details on how to upload your artwork.
File formats accepted
- Press Ready PDF files
Supplying finished files
- Click here to view the full size, dimensions and bleed area.
- All fonts to be turned into paths or curves.
- All colours must be CMYK or Grayscale (no RGB, PMS, Pantone or Spot colours)
- Transparency effects must be flattened
- Overprints should be set correctly for desired result
- All colour profiles should be removed
- All bitmap images must be min. 300dpi and CMYK.
- Reversed type (light type on dark background) should be a minimum of 7pt.
- Please supply all files separately as we prefer to do our own imposing. PDF's should be individual files and not multi-page documents.
- Borders and type are within safe zone as variations may occur when trimming
- Registration marks, keylines, dielines and other non-printing items should be removed.
- No crop registration marks required, however if crop marks are required please ensure they are positioned outside bleed.
How to prepare your artwork
Click here to view our environmental printing policy.