We design and print Al and A2 posters which can be with or without celloglazing. If you are supplying your own design please refer to the artwork specs below. If you require A3 size please refer to our flyers/brochures section.
We design and print letterheads and with compliments slips. We offer fast, reliable high quality full colour CMYK offset printing services at very competitive prices.
We use state of the art A1 Ryobi presses, chemical free processing and soy based inks. Our paper is high quality, eco-friendly paper sourced from sustainable forestry.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our products and delivery is free Australia wide.
Design and Printing
A1 and A2 Posters design and printing.
Design prices for posters: $200
If you require individual posters or small quantities please contact us for a quote. Large quantities of 500 upwards can be ordered online.
Note: If you are supplying your own artwork and need us to make any alterations, please allow $80/hr for edits. If you only need something minor we may not charge but please ask us first.
Delivery Time Frame
Printing and delivery time frames vary depending on your location and the type of card stock but most orders are delivered with 3-7 days. To see delivery times for each type of card stock simply click on the more info buttons above.
We offer free delivery Australia wide.
Payment is required in full prior to design and printing.
If you already have your artwork in print ready format and just require printing, please check the instructions below to ensure you supply the correct files in the right format.
Once you have placed your order you will be sent a link with details on how to upload your artwork.
File formats accepted
- Press Ready PDF files
Supplying finished files
- We require a 2mm bleed over the finished size, but please refer to the specification templates below file for each type of product for exact measurements.
- All fonts to be turned into paths or curves.
- All colours must be CMYK or Grayscale (no RGB, PMS, Pantone or Spot colours)
- Transparency effects must be flattened
- Overprints should be set correctly for desired result
- All colour profiles should be removed
- All bitmap images must be min. 300dpi and CMYK.
- Reversed type (light type on dark background) should be a minimum of 7pt.
- Please supply all files separately as we prefer to do our own imposing. PDF's should be individual files and not multi-page documents.
- Borders and type are within safe zone as variations may occur when trimming
- Registration marks, keylines, dielines and other non-printing items should be removed.
- No crop registration marks required, however if crop marks are required please ensure they are positioned outside bleed.
How to prepare your artwork
- Leave a 20-50mm margin from the trim for text and images on posters as they may get framed and look out of place if made too close to the edge.
- Remember . . . posters are usually viewed from a distance so make your image stand out and make sure fonts are at a readable size for your needs.
- Heavy solid colours over a large area may leave bands when being printed.
Click here to view our environmental printing policy.