Consumers spend billions shopping on the internet and your company can get its share of these profits by selling products online with our user-friendly Shopping Cart.
The internet has changed the way people shop – they buy online whenever possible because it is convenient and simple. You should be taking advantage of this by selling your products through your website, even if you are a bricks and mortar business.
Our Shopping Cart is a user-friendly system that allows your website visitors to view the products you are selling, add them to their shopping cart, then pay securely on your site. Also, it offers you a complete solution for running your online sales, with inventory control, payment management and invoicing.
What are the benefits that your company will get with the Shopping Cart?
- More sales - giving your customers another simple and secure way to buy from you will increase your sales, especially from existing customers that already know your business and love the convenience of online shopping
- Increased profits - one of the quickest ways to boost your profit is increasing the average dollar sale, and the Shopping Cart's upsell functionality makes it easy for customers to spend more each time they shop on your website
- New business opportunities - an online shop gives millions more people from around the world access to your business, which presents exciting new markets to target and opportunities for growth
- Save money - imagine the costs of your sales team working 24 hours a day or you shop being open all day and night! The shopping cart allows you to sell your products 24x7 and save on business costs
- Simple to manage - online shops can be complex but our shopping cart is streamlined and user-friendly so you can actually minimise your administration by managing everything from inventory to invoicing in one central system
About the Shopping Cart
This Shopping Cart is the complete package for any business that wants to sell online. It is fully integrated with your Third Generation website (so you only need one password to access everything), plus it uses the latest technology and is built to international coding standards. We are constantly adding more features and functionality to the shopping cart and you will get all these upgrades for free. But this doesn't mean it's hard to use - the shopping cart is designed for business people not computer whizzes, so it's easy to navigate, user-friendly and there are plenty of online help resources.
User Friendly Front End
Internet users expect high standards from the websites they visit and buy from, so it's important that the front of your Shopping Cart matches what they are used to online and looks professional. Our designs follow usability standards to ensure the layout and navigation appeals to shoppers and makes it easy for them to get through the sales process - so they get to the checkout in just a few clicks and nothing distracts them from buying your products. We have standard layout options available or the front-end can be customised to suit your needs.
Pricing and Payments
The functionality of the Shopping Cart really is huge - there are so many great features that will help you streamline your sales process and save lots of time. You can easily control currency and tax settings in the system, enabling your business to sell to other countries and tap into profitable new markets. The Shopping Cart also integrates with mulitple payment gateways so shoppers can use their credit cards online, but offline payment options are also available. So no matter what your business is selling or where to, our Shopping Cart will make it simple for you to manage.
Managing shipping can be complex for businesses but we've simplified this for you by integrating our shopping cart with Australia Post and large courier companies USP and TNT. So when a customer is at the checkout of your online shop, our system sends the order information to the shipping company and they send back an accurate shipping cost - and this all happens in a matter of seconds! There are also more advanced options for managing your shipping, such as flat price or weight-based charges, plus international shipping can easily be set up as well.
As well as all the essentials for selling online, the Shopping Cart also has some great marketing functionality. You can upsell products simply by choosing which products completement each other and they will automatically display in a 'You might also like' section under each product. A great way to drive traffic directly to your Shopping Cart from other pages of your website is a featured product box - this can be built into your website design for maximum impact. The system also generates QR codes you can use in offline marketing to direct customers to your online shop and easily track the results of your campaigns.
To drive traffic straight to your Shopping Cart, you may want to optimise individual category pages or products. The Shopping Cart makes this easy by allowing you to control the text on the category and product pages, and edit important SEO fields for individual products. You can add keyword-rich descriptions to your categories and products, as well as the titles and meta descriptions of your product pages, to ensure they get picked up by the search engines.